2020 JAIL TRAINING CONFERENCE IS POSTPONED. ANY NEW INFORMATION REGARDING A POSSIBLE LATER DATE WILL BE POSTED HERE!!!

OUR 2020 JAIL TRAINING CONFERENCE IS POSTPONED. ANY NEW INFORMATION REGARDING A POSSIBLE LATER DATE WILL BE POSTED HERE!!! Our next NCAMA/Nebraska Jail Standards Annual Jail Training Conference will be held April 22-24, 2020. If you are a Sheriff, Jail Administrator, Line Staff or associated with jails or law enforcement in any way, in the state of Nebraska, you are invited to attend. This event will take place at the Ramada Inn, 301 2nd Ave. Kearney, Nebraska. Check in time will start at Noon on Wednesday the 22nd. I will be posting a Schedule of Events tion link on this site as soon as Denny and I get them finalized. You can get registered now by clicking on the green, If you would like to call the motel and make a room reservation, please tell them you are attending the Jail Conference. The number is 308-237-3141.
I am so excited to announce the speaker line-up for our 2020 Jail Training Conference! Wednesday we will start off with Anthony Gangi. He is host of "Tier Talk." Anthony is a huge advocate for Corrections nationwide! You can find out more about him by looking up his name on the internet. We are so fortunate to have him train us. He has even agreed to bring his film crew to record our conference for us. Thursday we will have a question and answer session with none other than our own Nebraska Jail Standards experts! Denny Macomber, Dan Evans & Chris Harrifeld will take the stage and answer our jail concerns. We will take an hour and half lunch break, then at 1:30 comedian Greg Warren will talk to us about "The importance of humor in the workplace." Next Harban Deol, D.O., Medical Director of the Nebraska Department of Correctional Services, will speak on "Bridging the Gap Between County Jails and Prisons." Friday's line up will consist of Mike Fargen and Elliot Veal, Crime Commission. We will finish the morning by Anthony Gangi returning. Make your plans now to attend this free training. Hours spent in class will go towards your annual continued education hours required by Jail Standards, and LEO hours. Please note that this year, all prizes will be given away on Thursday, before the Dinner Banquet.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Pam Goldsby
NCAMA President
308-870-3731

Vendor Registration for NCAMA Conference: